Sunday, May 25, 2008

More Pictures From Quilt Market!!

Quilt market was HUGE!! The designer's booths were wonderful. Jamie and I bought sooooo....much "stuff". I've got many pictures but can only share a few here.

Look at this gorgeous chair re-covered with prints from Anna Maria Horner's collection.



A picture with Jennifer Paganelli.
Myself, Jennifer and Jamie.



Angela of Bunnys Designs and her mother.



Joel Dewberry's beautiful booth. He had gone home early.



Finally we were so tired we had to sit on the floor to shop!!





Looking forward to Houston Quilt Market in October!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

So nice meeting you!!!! So glad you are in the Launch can't wait to see please post at Sis Boom Sightings on Fliker

Lori said...

I'd love to Jennifer!! I'll see if I can find it.